We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Shrek is cozy




For a long time now, every time we go to Build-a-Bear workshop, the girls want me to buy them sleeping bags for their animals. I usually say no and tell them "I can sew that!"


Well today I did just that. A few months back I picked up some orange fleece and about 5 yards of this super cool flowered cotton fabric at the thrift store. So that is what I decided to use. It was a little hard to sew in the fleece for the lining, because the fleece is very stretchy, but I think it turned out quite cute. Shrek is sleeping very well tonite in his new sleeping bag!

No comments:

Blog Archive