Wow, it has been awhile since I blogged! There has been a lot going on. Let me share...
1. Girls got new haircuts! Super cute, very stylish and short which I love because they don't look like they have a birds nest in their hair!
2. Molly had a field trip to "dig fossils". There is a dinosaur place in the Everett mall. They had fun, and she found a sharks tooth (not real of course).
3. Kevin and Teri flew in from Fairbanks for Keith's wedding. We visited with them for a bit and then Saturday was the big day for Keith and Carla. We went to dinner afterwards and then headed north to the Tulalip Casino. We spent a fair amount of time in the bar listening to Hit Explosion who are always the best. People watching there is also one of the funnest things to do. The crazies always come out at night! And it seems to be people of all ages. Rosarita met up with us, and later her "sistah".
4. I drove Keith and Carla to the airport on Sunday for their honeymoon trip to Las Vegas. Sunday night it began to snow and school was cancelled Monday. We stayed home, Mark took the kids out to play, and I got a ton of stuff done around here.
5. Hayley learned to use her Knifty Knitter finally and she made the cutest hat. Now it's Molly's turn.
I will leave you with some pictures to enjoy from this last week/weekend. Enjoy!
P.S. I left my purse at Bubba's on Friday night and my brother decided to get our camera out to take goofy pictures. He doesn't look so hot in girls sunglasses!