We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, January 7, 2008

peek into my week


As a rule I generally don't like all of this reality t.v. that is on every stinkin chanel these days. I do like the competition shows like the biggest loser and dancing with the stars . So how happy am I that Bruno and Carrie Ann from Dancing with the Stars (judges) have their own show that started tonite. It is a little American Idol crossed with Dancing with the Stars and I love it. And how much do I love that Harry Connick jr. is doing commercials and one is on right now? I love that guy. Ok, got sidetracked there for a minute-sorry! Anyways I really like the new show.

Tonite for dinner I made our family favorite, low-carb pizza. I won't post a recipe here, because you can do many variations on it, but if someone wants to know my recipe give me a comment, and I will email you privately. Basically it does not have a dough crust and you can put any topping on that you like. We usually do bacon, but you could do veggies, or other meat(s). Everyone at our house loves it and that is saying a lot because we have two very picky eaters here!

Scrapbooking is coming right along. Here is a peek at a layout I did tonite which took me less than 20 minutes...that includes narrowing down the pictures. I am all about the basic page these days. I am looking forward to everyone coming over here on Friday. I feel like a lot is going to be accomplished, and it is the best to hang out together. The girls won special awards at school, and will be at the sock hop/pizza party celebration for all students who get the award. I know they will be having a great time with their friends!

Today I started a new book called songs of the humpback whale. So far so good. It is by my favorite author Jodi Picoult.


Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Blog Archive