We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Old school bowling





Mark and I love to go bowling. Most of our friends love to bowl. That is why I am so sad to find out that the Ballard Sunset Bowl is closing in April to make way for a new apartment community. This place sells beer in bowling pin shaped bottles, roasted cashews...cheap, and much more. It is been around for years, and is one of the few bowling alleys left in Seattle. It will be a must do outing for "our gang" before it closes in April. On another, much happier bowling note, we went to a birthday outing today for a friends daughters 5th birthday party. The kids had a blast! Mark broke a chunk of the wall when he dropped a bowling ball, which was pretty funny. It was a great way to spend the day before the kids head back to school on Monday. Technically that would be today, now that I am blogging at all hours of the nite. I am up late because I got caught up in pulling out pictures that I want to scrapbook this friday when my girlfriends come over to scrapbook and burn CD's. They really just love me for my music collection ha ha.
P.S. Go Seahawks!
P.P.S. If you play Cranium Hoopla, make sure to read the directions so you don't have to break your arm patting yourself on the back at how quickly you have mastered the game.

1 comment:

IAHH said...

Oh, you know I don't love you just for your CD collection... You also have a fabulous movie collection. HA! HA! You know we love you!

Blog Archive