We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I "puffy heart" garage sales

It has been awhile since I hit a really good garage sale. To me it's kinda like hitting the lotto and a scavenger hunt in one when you go to a good garage sale.
Here is what I purchased for under 20 bucks:
1. Wally Lamb first edition, autographed, special bound hard back book ( The Hour I first Believed)
2. 3 other books (One Good Turn, Generation Loss and The Namesake) all of which I am looking forward to diving into.
3. Two skeins of super cool chenile yarn (cranberry red and mulit-colored)
4. Paul Frank pajamas for MOI.
5. Paul Frank shirt for Molly
6. One yard of flowered fabric in pinks and greens.
7. Ann Taylor black capris that are really awesome looking
8. zip-up Hollister jacket for Hayley
9. Hoodie from American Eagle in yellow that says "sun-kissed"
10. Super cool mirror that I am going to paint and list on Etsy.

I am loving garage sale season already. We are having our own this next Saturday...weather permitting.

No comments:

Blog Archive