We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcoming # 44

Today is a good day. This is the first time I have ever watched an Inaguration, and I am thrilled to have watched it. I could have done without Aretha's large bow hat, but other than that I feel hopeful and proud to be a U.S. citizen. I wonder if this is how it felt when J.F.K. was elected? This is how I imagined it, a young President with the ability to bring change and hope to the people of America. I feel like President Obama can relate to those of us wo are in the "younger" demographic and I love that he has young children. We have a long road ahead of us with this economy...but again I feel hopeful! I support my President!

No comments:

Blog Archive