We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, January 19, 2009

party pics































You know everyone is having fun when a certain party guest (not me) spills her alcoholic beverage on the floor and the dog is loving it! It was truely a fun time for everyone...especially Preston who has NEVER had a birthday party. We took so many pictures, too many to put on here, and I can't wait to get the little scrapbook done for Preston to remember this by.
We have such good friends. Who's hosting next? Not us...we're contemplating a move to be closer to the girls school. Ahhh moving, not much fun but a great way to purge your home of items not necessary!






No comments:

Blog Archive