We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

organizing

Today we tackled the garage. It was full of stuff that needed to go. Mark left here with a carload of stuff to donate to Value Village. This next week I will begin to empty the rest of the stuff out. Once that gets done, I can start on the rest of this place. It looks like we are in for a move sometime in April/May.
I also spent some time scrapbooking, but did not take any pictures today. I did a few 12 x 12 layouts. Then I went through Molly's school papers, because I have only scrapped her Montessori School years and want to get started on Kindergarten. I have the cutest album from K & Company that I am going to use for her school stuff. Tommorow will be spent working on that and catching up a couple of house chores. I sure hope it warms up soon. This sunshine has been great, but it's still so cold out!
It should be my bed time, but I am going to get cozy and watch some more Comedy Central. Dane Cook is on right now and he is hilarious. Tommorow night is the new Katt Williams special and he is also a favorite of mine. I can't wait to go see another comedy show. As soon as Dane Cook comes around again I plan on going to see it with Erin and anyone else who likes him as much as we do!
That's all for now.
Good night!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

We've got to see Dane Cook when he comes to town! I keep looking at his tour schedule to see what's up. Let me know your new address when you move. I do hate moving, but it's such a good excuse to get rid of nearly everything that clutters up life. Which I really like.

Blog Archive