We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Excitement over this discovery

Today my sister-in-law gave me the most wonderful childrens pattern. It is called "Claire" from Portabellopixie. You can view the blog here and delight in all of the wonderful ideas! I can't wait to get sewing some of the projects. The awesome thing about this pattern set? It goes from size 6-12 months up to 8, in ONE package. A super deal! I am in such a crafty mood this week. I am thinking about projects to complete, and I am hosting a scrapbooking day on November 22nd, so I am really hopeful that I can get the finishing touches on our wedding book done! I am soooo close.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive