We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're back online!




I want to apologize now to any of my Facebook friends who may have recieved an email from me/facebook carrying the koobworm (?) virus. Two days ago I got an email looking like it was coming from my friend Lindy via Facebook, but it was a stinkin' virus. We could not get on the internet and after countless hours with Norton tech support and playing a waiting game with Comcast, we are back online! By the way...if you ever have to deal with Norton just do like my husband did...hang up on them. They are idiots and tried to charge us $100 dollars (they said we would not be able to re-install our software without them taking care of the virus first) for something we took care of ourselves. And the fact that you talk to someone in the Philippines is maddening. Why are we not employing our U.S. citizens? Don't EVEN get me started on that one! I am now frozen out of my Facebook account until they get their password reset link working too. Which sucks, because I have another grade school chum who is wating for me to confirm them, and my friend Keith who I used to work with just added me! Ok, whoever said Facebook was not addicting is crazy!
With that here are a few things we do while we have no internet:
1. Clean. Ugh!
2. Think about how much fun it will be to go to Kathy Griffin next week with Dannie and Kelley and my husband! Afterwards I am going to come back to Lynnwood to hit the midnight showing of Twilight with a great group of girls.
3. Take an unplanned nap in Marks recliner
4. Work on Christmas gifts. I have finished some embroidered dish towels for a friend who shall remain nameless.
5. Think about and make a list of things to bring/do at the cabin. I have a couple of art projects planned and I am looking for my recipe for hot buttered rum. If anyone out there had a good one, feel free to pass it along! The cabin is only a few weeks away, so it better start snowing. We want to get in some massive sledding. I also looked up another local activity in Plain that I would like to surprise the kids with. I haven't talked about it to Mark yet, so he will probably read it here first (ha ha).


Well, gotta go Celebrity Rehab is on.. it's my new addiction.

No comments:

Blog Archive