We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fashionistas

This morning went against my nature as a night owl. We were up at 6 and by 7:30 the girls were dressed, hair curled and ready to go for the Fall Nordstroms Childrens fashion show. My mother-in-law took pictures, so I will have to post them later. The girls had a blast! I was really proud of them, especially Hayley who is normally really shy. I can't wait to share the pictures!!!
We have lots to get done this weekend, but for now I am going to be a couch potato for a little while and drink my yummy salted caramel hot chocolate, courtesy of Starbucks.

No comments:

Blog Archive