We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, September 1, 2008

back to school

The kids are back to school in the morning. I was asked by the school principal to take photos all day Wednesday, among various other projects for the school that are coming up soon. Possibly because of all this business, I may be missing in action for awhile.
I am super excited, overwhelmed and anxious to get everything done and done well!
The girls are excited, they have their lunches packed, clothes layed out and can't wait to see their classmates.
I will be lonely again at work without them there, but happy that they are in school.
I'll write soon.
Love, me

No comments:

Blog Archive