We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

today in our home






A lot has been going on, as is the reason for my absence from blogging. School is in full swing. Hayley has joined the choir and seems to be pretty excited about that. Molly starts back to Brownie scouts this week and is really looking forward to learning some new things and earning badges!
Yesterday we went to the duck race in Sultan and we met a man who ran in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, along with Jesse Owens. You can read about it here . He talked a bit to us about sitting behind Hitler when he was watching the medals ceremony. He also told us about how at that time he only trained for 2 months, not year round like athletes do now.

Mark braved the river to help catch ducks. He said his feet were numb when he got out!


Last night Molly's friend Zoey stayed over and I decided to get decorating for Fall/Halloween.

Then today, we planted some plants and put sugar water in the butterfly dishes.


Now I am just waiting for my friend Theresa to get here. We are going to do some scrapbooking while our husbands are at her house watching football. Like Theresa said, we are now football widows ha ha.


No comments:

Blog Archive