We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lesson learned

One thing you don't want to do is lock your keys and your purse in your car, when you don't have a spare set of keys available! Yep, you guessed it...that is exactly what I did tonite. The locksmith left awhile ago and I now have my key and purse back in a safe place. When they called to confirm my address, the locksmith asked if I was the guilty party! I could not blame this one on Mark or the kids!!!

On to better things now. I am uploading photos of our 2007 Vegas trip. This is what I plan on scrapbooking this weekend at T's house. I have a sage green Making Memories album picked out for this trip. When I told T what I was working on, she said that is what she is planning on working on too! Now I need to get photo's uploaded for her.

School is almost ready to start. Last night we (the P.T.A. board) went to a conference at Cascade High School. We learned a little more about what our jobs entail, and got a little bonding time in too! I think we have some wonderful things planned for the school this year. I am super excited about being a part of making my kids lives better and their fellow classmates. A special shout out to Alderwood Barnes and Noble for adopting our school. They have lots of great stuff planned for our kids and I know my girls will be thrilled.
Today we met the entire staff, introduced ourselves and told them a little about what we have planned for them, and the students. One thing I love about Hazelwood is how well we all work together. I am impressed time and time again with our Principal and all of the staff. It is really the best school around. The girls are lucky they get to go to school there.

The other exciting thing I have to share is that Mark and I are just around the corner from our 11th anniversary. I am trying to plan a fun, romantic night out and have a few ideas. We have not really had a date night in a long time. We were thinking of going to El Gaucho in Seattle, but I think we will use our gift card to Anthony's and then go out for drinks...maybe at the Matador? I am hoping the weather is nice because I have one other possibility, it requires NO RAIN so do a little finger crossing for us that the weather will cooperate. You Seattleites (this means Kelley, Lee, Dannie, Rob) are more than welcome to meet up with us for drinks. It is Dannie and Rob's anniversary coming up too.

That's all for now. I am off to do a little reading.

No comments:

Blog Archive