We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Old friends and BIG news

Today was an unexpected sort of day. I went to Safeway in my old hometown, Monroe, and ran into an old friend. I literally have not seen him for 15 years. His name is Aaron and has a 2 year old daughter. It was nice to see him, it was as if it was just yesterday that we were in school together. It makes me feel a bit nostalgic, and also that I wished I had kept in touch with a few other people from school.
Another exciting bit of news from an old high school chum (who was my maid of honor when Mark and I got married) is that she is pregnant and due in January. I am super excited for her and I think she will be a great mom. She already has a step-daughter who she is really great with. Congrats Amanda! We can't wait to meet your new little special someone.
I'm off to scrapbook. I got a lot accomplished today, and now I want to put on something funny to watch and get some craft time in before I get sleepy.

1 comment:

rose said...

uh..........don't you have some questions to answer? :)

Blog Archive