We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, March 31, 2008

this one is dedicated to all my fellow Seinfeld fans

Hayley has taken a huge liking to soup these days. I must also add that all pickiness on her part has gone out the door where soup is concerned. She loves to help out in the kitchen, and I really need to let her help cook more because she loves it so much. Her and I are reading a book together right now called "Granny Torrelli makes soup". Do you see a soup theme here? Today I bought her this hardback really beautiful soup recipe book for only $5. It has some of the regulars like minestrone, split pea and ham, etc. But it also has some unusual soups like cold cucumber with smoked salmon. Guess which one my little "soup nazi" wants to try first? You guessed it...the cold cucumber/salmon one. I am glad she wants to try new things, and I will surely not criticize the cook, for I want more of her soups!

No comments:

Blog Archive