We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nancy Drew Rocks!

Friday night I started not feeling well ( a little cough, and just generally achy) . Saturday I had a mild version of stomach flu, and pretty much slept the whole weekend until about 1 or so today. It felt like such a wasted weekend. So tonite we went out to dinner, and then the girls and I watched the Nancy Drew movie on demand. It was so great! Nancy Drew books were the first books I can remember reading, and thus sparked my lifelong love of reading. I was in the 2nd grade when I first read "Secret of Shadow Ranch". Another girl had checked it out from our school library and as soon as she returned it I grabbed it up. The rest is history.
P.S. If you love Nancy Drew you will love this that was a gift from my girls and Mark last Christmas. It is every aspiring super sleuths dream to have a peek into Nancy Drews diary/scrapbook.

1 comment:

rose said...

i love that you remember that someone else had the book you wanted so you couldn't check it out. :)

Blog Archive