We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

non believers

Today was supposed to be my Vegas post, but I wanted to share something with everyone.
How many of us are more than frustrated with customer service, or shall I say the COMPLETE LACK OF IT? Last week I had an appointment scheduled at my favorite salon, Ulta, and when I got there I found out it had been canceled. The manager in fact said he could not find that my appointment had ever been scheduled, luckily for me I had my appointment card. I was to say the least a little upset because my vacation was starting in two days after my appointment! They could not fit me in before the Vegas trip so I ended up going somewhere else. I was swearing that I was done with Ulta. I can't stand when this type of thing happens and they barely can squeak out an apology, or say they will take care of it and they don't.
Well today, I got a call from Ulta, and they were absolutely awesome about the whole thing.
They apologized 3 times, and said they wanted to offer me some, yes SOME (as in more than one) services for free. So for everyone who thinks customer service is completely in the toilet, there is proof otherwise.

No comments:

Blog Archive