We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

these are a few of my favorite things...

Yay, fall is here. I know this because my local grocery store started selling pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer. Also, Trader Joe's (another fav.) just started selling pumpkin butter. I love fall, even with it's rain! I also love all things pumpkin flavored.

Today was also good because I hit our local thrift store to start the search for costumes for the kids. I like to do it early, before every costume is extinct , thus draining my wallet because I have to buy something at a regular costume store. Luckily, we found a cool witch "dress" for Hayley, and the start of Molly's Fairy costume. I also found mine, which is a Mary Katherine Gallagher outfit (Saturday Night Live for those not familiar) and I am very thrilled. I am thinking of asking my dear hubby if he wants to dress up like our favorite motivational speaker, Matt Foley (a.k.a. Chris Farley). Wouldn't it be fun to do a party where everyone dresses up like Saturday Night live characters?

The other treasure I found today? 2 pairs of "7" jeans, at a very cool price- $5.50 each. This was a steal! I would love to buy them at Nordstrom, but will not pay $129 + for jeans!

This weekend I have been inspired to scrapbook a lot more. I think this is true for fall, because now that the kids are back to school and we have survived the first two weeks, things are starting to calm down. I love the new love, elsie jack and abby line.

So those are a few of my favorite things right now! Glad I could share them.

No comments:

Blog Archive