We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, September 10, 2007

ten years and growing


Last thursday was our 10th wedding anniversary, Mark was so sneaky he took me to dinner at Anthony's in Edmonds and even bought me roses. He is the BEST.

Friday morning we were off to sunny Las Vegas, I am still too tired to blog about it, so some good pictures and the rundown will be up here tommorow.

I will leave you with one funny picture though.
I it is hard to see the total on the bill, but I want to share that it was $892.42. Worth every penny
(we ate at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill ) the meal was outstanding! And not to mention the best lemon drop I have had so far.

No comments:

Blog Archive