We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, May 14, 2007

It's official!



Hey everyone, I'm back! We are finally moved and most everything is put away. Most importantly my scrapbook room is taking shape. I am anxious to print pictures from Molly's 6th birthday and Poker night @ Theresa and Alan's. We had so much fun...Mark wasn't worth a darn the next day. T-can't wait for the next pirate party. Looks like Mark and I will have to purchase better costumes this time.
Spent some time watching dancing with the stars tonite. This is the first time ever that I have voted for dancers on that show...but it must be done. I would love to see Joey and Kym win this year. Although Apolo and Julianne would be ok too.

As I am getting more organized I will be blogging more again.

By the way Molly has a piece of artwork to be featured in the Edmonds art Festival. More details on that later. We are proud parents!!!! Way to go Molly.

No comments:

Blog Archive