We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Been busy

Ok, so you are asking me to do an update on my blog.
Mark and I have been so busy we can't even think straight! Tonite the girls and I went to Theresa and Alans and walked the dogs. The girls love them and since we will probably never have a dog they have to get their fix somehow. It was good exercise too! Fun spending time with T-we left her cleaning out her garage and Alan working hard in the yard. They have the cutest house...lots of plants and trees=lots of work for them.
I promise in a few days I will get back to posting regularly! I am only neglecting you all a little bit.

No comments:

Blog Archive