We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Little things to enjoy

This has been a long, strange week and I think we all could use some cheer. Here are a few of my latest loves:
1. Some super cool stuff here by that woman we all love to hate! I especially love the number stamps, glitter, and the albums. Reasonably priced for all you scrapbookers.

2. Blake, Blake, Blake...and Simon said that Seattle sucked for Idol contestants. Who's laughing now baby! Way to go Bothell boy.

3. Low tide at the Edmonds beach. Weds. was Molly's field trip to the beach, we saw a ton of Starfish and Sea Anemones. It was cold and wet, but the kids had a great time.

4. Old episodes of Arrested Development. We only own season 1, but I would love to have the other seasons. This is the strangest, funniest show.

5. My friend Rose whom you can visit at www.ribbonsandbuttons.blogspot.com. She has searched out some of the best SNL skits.

6. Friendly neighbors-we have some of the nicest neighbors...even the one's with that nasty smoking habit. I am willing to overlook it, if they continue to be friendly ha ha.

7. The perfect lemon drop made with Meyers lemon mix from www.williams-sonoma.com.
This is the best place on earth...my next purchase will be the cupcake pan that makes your cupcakes look like ice cream cones. That will be a little ways off...but it is one of my favorite things they sell. Makes me feel fancy in the kitchen!

8. Last, and certainly not least, a husband who totally shares my sense of humor. Mark and I have totally been on the same page lately as far as things that make us laugh. Dorky cliche, but laughter is the best medicine.

Blog Archive