We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ode to the best Grocery Store in the land

trader joes how I love you so.
your soy flaxseed chips,
your corn salsa dips,
and even better...your seasoned chicken strips.
your spiced apple cider makes my girls grins even wider.
cranberry popcorn for a gift gets eaten in a jiff.
super tasty mac-n-cheese,
it really aims to please.
the list could go on and on but I'll stop.
Oh wait one more thing-love that diet cream pop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Trader Joes is the best store in the land!

Also, thank you so much for the sweet note you left on my blog--it was very very sweet and made me smile. I'm gonna have to meet you when I make it back up to Seattle! :)

Have a great weekend!

rose said...

you are so creative! you're a poet & i didn't even know it. hardy har :)

Blog Archive