We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The call is coming from within the house

Today I had some time to sit down and watch an episode of 30 Rock we had on the DVR. Ok first of all, I love that show. It is strange, funny, quirky...totally fits my sense of humor. But when Jack was "stalking" liz and her boyfriend and they showed Jacks face on the little security monitor-well let's just say that Jacks face creeped me out a little bit. For those of you who don't know, the character Jack is played by Alec Baldwin. BUT-back to my story. The next line after they showed Jack's face was something like "the call is coming from within the house".
This totally made me think of some wierd things that I have had happen at our house in the last few months that I am now going to share with you!
1. Last year I bought Mark a Seahawks bottle opener that played the Monday night football song, by Hank Williams Jr. That did not irritate me at all, until it just started playing itself at random during the day. I moved it away from the silverware and then two mornings in a row the stupid thing started playing...at EXACTLY 3:48 a.m. There is nothing scarier than the fact that I was woke up by Hank W. Jr. screaming "Are you ready for some football?" and this is magnified by the fact that it was at the exact same time two mornings in a row. I believe my response the next morning as I stumbled down the hallway was "I am not ready for some football you piece of junk!"
2. Earlier this year my phone has rang and when I have looked at the caller I.D. it is our own telephone #. This has also happened twice.

I am not really a superstitious person...but I am a little "the call is coming from within the house" creeped out by these things.

If anything more happens I will be sure to post about it.
Have a happy Monday (if that is at all possible).

No comments:

Blog Archive