We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stay tuned....




I have a little trick up my sleeve. In a week or so I will be making an announcement...right here on this blog of ours! After you read my announcement you can just say "a little bird told me".




Check out new sites that have been added to the links list too! There are so many great sites out there in internet land. Hmmm...it appears that other people waste time on the world wide web too. Mine is just a case of insomnia when my dear hubby is out of town...what is everyone else's excuse?




Today I babysat little love Ryan. I was a nervous Aunt. You know it has been awhile since we have had a baby in the house. She was so good! I would take her again in a heartbeat. She really loved our sock pile (see picture). No worries Mom, they are fresh out of the wash!


Mark is back to class next week, so it will be a quiet, subdued, scrapbooking...I mean...study hall kind of a week around here. His big "book of rules" test will be Thursday. Those of you who know Mark, know that he is full of useless facts, so let's hope that file cabinet of a brain has retained everything he has learned these past few weeks. Did you know he has his own little fan club now that he is on the trains? (well, it is actually just my family- the bunch of train nuts that they are...standing out on the highway waving as if their life depended on it). My Dad and a friend were over in Plain, Washington last weekend and left a sign up near enough to the tracks so Mark could see it when he went by. Again, people with too much free time on their hands.
Well, I am off to organize my ever growing pile of papers. Ta Ta for now.


1 comment:

mod*mom said...

thanks for visiting my blog + commenting. that looks like a fun book, you lucky momma!
adorable kids + great links.
i'm glad you like the cozy tomato pics.
happy spring :)

Blog Archive