We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Girls at the At Home America Home Office

Isn't it funny how random thoughts come to you? Today I was thinking about how much I wish I could have an angel food cake muffin from my favorite grocery/market in Chicago. It is this wonderful little place called Fox and Obel (check it out at www.fox-obel.com). They make the BEST desserts in all the land! The first year I was fortunate enough to visit Chicago I discovered this place, and the next summer my good friend Tina Givens and I made sure to make a stop...and take the "newbies" there. Chicago is a wonderful memory for me, I loved everything about it, even the super hot, hardly any air conditioning home office in Alsip, Il.

No comments:

Blog Archive