We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gwen + Akon = good entertainment


Two of my favorite things came together tonite. Gwen Stefani and American Idol. Although this year of A.I. does not bring as many favorites as I normally have I was thrilled that the show had Gwen Stefani on this year. It is never as good as seeing her live at the Gorge in George, Wa. but I still love her! And I have to say that I was not at all sad to see Chris Sligh leave the show tonite...how many times can the judges tell someone the same thing? He was not getting the message and so clearly it was time for him to go...too bad he did not take Sanjaya with him!
My vote is for Blake...he is a Bothell, Washington guy who can Beat Box like no other!

2 comments:

rose said...

SEE ya chris sligh! he was my fave, only because of that david hasselhoff comment when he first auditioned. but i agree with you on that one.

IAHH said...

GO BLAKE!! He needs to be the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!! Not that I vote or anything.. but if I did.. it would be for him. :) Maybe he can make David Hasselhoff cry. Ha Ha.

Blog Archive