We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, March 29, 2007


Aren't our girls getting so big? I absolutely love these latest pictures of them. Molly will be turning 6 already at the end of April. And Hayley will be 8 in July. Today she surprised me with some new knowledge about what makes something symmetrical and what congruent means. What a smarty pants she is!!! And last week Molly informed us that she wants to read chapter books (it is rare that a Kindergarten student will be able to and then actually comprehend what they are reading). She chose one of Hayley's "The Littles" chapter books, read it and told me what happened in the story. SHOCKING is all I can say.
Ok, well enough bragging about my children for the evening.

1 comment:

rose said...

i like the new look A LOT and of course love the pics of the girls!

Blog Archive