We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Went to Vegas











We just returned from Las Vegas yesterday and I still feel like I am recovering.




We drank many many Lemon Drops, Pina Coladas... gambled a lot...walked a lot and most importantly went to see my beautiful friend Tiffany get married.




We ate dinner at this funny place called "Battista's hole in the wall". If you are ever in Vegas and want some good Italian, and lots of fun head there. It is just off the strip next to Bally's and Behind Gamblin Bills.




Vegas is forever changing, we were just there in September of 2007 and there are already new shops and new hotels going up. My mom and I walked about 4 miles total just to go the Paul Frank store to buy my daughter the cutest monkey, which has been named "buddy".




My most treasured memory of this trip is getting to see Tiffany after 20 years apart. She has wonderful, sweet kids and just married the nicest guy. I can't wait to take Mark and go out to Missouri to visit them, or we may wait until they move to New Mexico! Anyways, we won't let it go 20 years this time. We used to have so much fun together as kids...she was and is still like a sister to me!

No comments:

Blog Archive