We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

not much time

Having a hard time winding down after this jam-packed day.
Tommorow my husband is having a birthday! But I will always be slightly older (and wiser ha ha...right Mark?) We are celebrating with some Hazelwood friends and a couple of other good friends over appetizers and drinks. It will be a much needed stress relief after all the garbage that goes on with being laid off from your main source of income! Plus we have been sick, sick some more, and guess what...still sick. You think you've gotten rid of the flu/cold/WHATEVER it is and then it is back. I think everyone we know has had it, and it does not help that we already have worn out immune systems from packing, running around, work, school stuff, laundry...you know the drill! I sure hope we get some nice weather soon, so we can be on the upswing to better attitudes and better health.
I am off to bed to dream of pomegranate mojitos and artichoke dip. That is hopefully what will fill my stomach tommorow night.
Have a great weekend everyone. I don't want to jinx it, but I think my niece is actually coming over for dinner on Saturday. This will be the first time since Christmas that we have seen her. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Blog Archive