We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome sweet baby
















Today we met Simon, my dear friend Amanda's first child. He is the sweetest most adorable little boy! I am so happy for Amanda and Craig!





Hayley and Molly could not get enough of holding the baby, they were fighting over holding him the whole time we were there!
It was really good to see Amanda, Craig and Simon. We're going to go back and spend some time with them in a couple of weeks, so I can get my baby fix!!!
So we don't have really big, romantic Valentines plans tommorow. If the weather is nice we may head to Greenlake to walk and get some outdoor pictures of the girls together. Hayley is scheduled to get her hair cut at Heather J's place. Then Mark has decided that he wants to cook dinner for us, so that will be nice. He is great in the kitchen, just doesn't do it very often so this will be a treat for us.
As for tonite we ordered a heart shaped pizza. Papa Johns does a lot of gimmicky things and this is by far my favorite!
Happy Valentines day to you all...or not if that is what you prefer!

No comments:

Blog Archive