We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love this chicken











Tonite Mark made his "famous" chicken for dinner and it was D-Licous!!! He also made aspargus with parmesan that was wonderful too. Our stomachs are very happy tonite.




Tommorow we are planning on making homemade cinnamon rolls that we did not get to make today.




We had a great day at home together (other than taking Hayley to get a new haircut) and we are just about to start the Planet Earth series that was a Christmas gift.




But right now I am off to dish up some ice cream.




Hope everyone had a wonderful happy day!

No comments:

Blog Archive