We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

the last few days
















As usual, life has kept us pretty busy around here. This next week all I have planned is Molly's new haircut and Bunko at Angie's with the girls. Oh, and work, work, work...yuck!










Anyways back to the good stuff.





Friday was dinner and drinks at Chopstix for Theresa's birthday. The piano players were good, as well as some of the other patrons at the restaraunt. I am a firm believer that people watching is the best form of entertainment. The food was good and so were the drinks. It was also fun to see old friends and some newer friends.





Saturday was a lazy day. I totally spaced a friends party she was having. I just remembered today, and thankfully I am forgiven. I totally thought it was next Saturday and that is why it is important to use the planner you purchase (note to self).





Today we crafted, went to a swimming party at Mountlake Terrace Rec, braved Wal-Mart so Hayley could use a gift card for another Nintendo DS game, and crafted some more.





With that I think I am headed for bed early to FINALLY finish the 4th Twilight book. I am so ready to move on to Slumdog Millionare. Hopefully the book will be as good as the reviews I am hearing about the movie.
P.S. Smokey is not happy about me packing things up! She has been very naughty, hiding behind the boxes, trying to stick her head in and just generally not moving off of the boxes so I can use them!















No comments:

Blog Archive