We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

going back to the art journal







my art journal felt neglected. There have been so many other things taking up time that I could not sit down to work on my 52Q art journal. I am happy to say I am one question away from being caught up.



Here is question 4 "when I look in my eyes I see...."



This was a fun one for me. The girls want to work on theirs this weekend, so after a sleepover at the Wilsons, birthday party at Mountlake Terrace Rec pool, etc. they may get to it. I am excited to see what they come up with.


We bowled last Sat. and had fun. Erin and family came with us, as well as my Dad who is a "bachelor" while mom is gone to Moses Lake. The food was terrible at Robinhood lanes, but to make up for Ethan won a party there for bowling the first strike in the under 10 years group. Pretty cool! We love bowling, but are finding that the Wii ( and crappy bowling balls) hinder our ability to bowl as well as we used to.

And with that I am off to watch my favorite reality show, the biggest loser. Who are you rooting for? I hope that Dan (orange team) is the biggest at home loser, and I would like to see the son from the brown team or maybe the daughter from the purple team win at the ranch.



No comments:

Blog Archive