We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Question 1-COMPLETE
















Well, we did it. Hayley, Molly and I started our "art journals" for the 52Q project. Question 2 is already up, but we will tackle that later on this week. I am so excited that my girls and I are doing this together. We each have a bound journal we are doing this project in. Here are a few sneak peaks of what we accomplished.

2 comments:

valerie said...

fab stuff love what the three of you ahve come up with

happydays525 said...

So cool that you are all three doing this together!

If you don't know Will Ferrell, you live under a rock

Loading...

Blog Archive

Barbie, the bitch has everything!

Loading...