We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

present for the little miss







Here is the last of the Christmas presents. It was discovered today on the top shelf in my closet! I purchased the vinyl cloth and chalk cloth last summer at Ben Franklin with the idea of making my niece, Ryan, this cute portable chalk placemat. The perfect thing to take with to restaraunts to keep little people busy. The buttons/embellishments can not be removed unless a stick of dynamite is used on them! I love the way it turned out, and I hope she has lots of fun with it.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Emily's blog regarding the 52Q. You have a great start! I'd love to be able to do the art journal as well, but it just doesn't work well for me at this time. Anyways, I am posting the questions and my answers on my blog.

I noticed this post you have about the portable chalkboard. I just saw a tutorial for it somewhere on a blog and I hope to make one for my 2 year old daughter. I think it's a great idea!

Blog Archive