We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tickle my funny bone




So last night was the much anticipated Kathy Griffin comedy show at The Paramount Theater in Seattle . I can honestly say I have never laughed so much in two hours. She rocked!
Originally my better half was supposed to go, but because of his work schedule he could not make it. I called up Erin (one of my oldest friends-not by age mind you!) and asked her if she could go and the deal was sealed. We planned to meet my sister-in-law Dannie and Kelley at Dragonfish for dinner and drinks, but because of a reservation/hostess goof up, we headed over to Nordstroms Cafe for a cheap, quick bite to eat. Then we met up with D & K at the theater and headed in for the show. Another friend from Lynnwood was also there with her sister and they were in the row in front of us, just a couple of seats down. They loved the show too! After the show we went back to Dragonfish (the hostess gave Dannie and Kelley free dessert). Erin tried a chocolate cake and I had passionfruit cheesecake. Both were very tasty. I also had a vodka infused Lime Rickey, which could easily get anyone tanked! Because I was driving I only had one. Believe me though, I would go back to happy hour there and drink $2 drinks anytime!


We had a great time, and I enjoyed spending some time with Erin-just the two of us because it has probably been since High School that we have gone out alone, without kids or husbands!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

She really was funny. We had a great time and we'll have to check out when Dane Cook is coming into town!

Blog Archive