We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The night owls

Mark almost always is in bed way before me (unless he is working the night shift) but tonite we are going to bed super late! It is 1:40 and we just got done playing with our Wii. And "wii" are pathetic, because it has been like two hours of playing or something!
I hope tommorow goes by fast, I have a couple of big projects at the school tommorow. Then on Thursday I am going to see Kathy Griffin at the Paramount in Seattle with a couple of friends and my sister-in-law. By the way, Happy Birthday Dannie! Forever 29 right?
I am planning on starting a new book tommorow that Mark bought me on Sunday. It is the new Wally Lamb, called "the hour I first believed". I am sure it will be good, and I am very happy that this book is out because it has been forever since the last one. I ordered the third book in the Twilight series, it should be here in the next couple of days and then I will read that and the fourth to finish out that series. I wish I would have read the series a year ago when I first looked at it! That way I would have it all read before the movie comes out. I really enjoyed New Moon. If you have not read this series...do it!

No comments:

Blog Archive