We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jar of thankfulness

I have been thinking alot about how our family of 4 does not talk a lot about what we are thankful for, or really appreciate about ourselves or the people we know. I am going to decorate a jar for the month of November and each day we will write down on a slip of paper something we are thankful for and then deposit it into the jar. I think it would be fun to read them aloud to each other on Thanksgiving. I am hoping this will help the girls to get along better, instead of the constant bickering that seems to occur these days. I will let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea...i'm interested to hear how it goes, because it sounds like something Marc and I should do, too.

Blog Archive