We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, November 10, 2008

get your head in the game


I am taking the day off from work today because today is Hayley's first day at the Sounders soccer camp. We are all pretty excited around here!

She played a great game yesterday (it was the last game of the season) and has her team party next weekend. Both her and Molly want to play again in the spring, which will be great!

So other than that, we had a busy few days. We went to High School Musical on Ice with the Girl Scout troop. I have to admit, it started a bit rough for me and I don't usually like musicals. But after awhile it became less "cheesy" and our favorite part was when the actors/skaters had the basketball scene. The basketballs fell from above and then they did the whole routine to the "get your head in the game" song. The girls all had a blast.

Saturday we got our first Christmas gift completed. I won't be posting any pictures because the recipient will know it is for them.

Today I am going to work on a project or two. I am planning on listing items this weekend in my etsy shop. I have had it set up for over a year, and I have done nothing with it! It is about time don't you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive