We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've caught a bug



My head is buzzing with crafting ideas these past couple of days. I am going craft crazy!!! On Sunday when I was scrapbooking with my sister-in-law, I silently made a vow that I would not spend any money on scrapbooking supplies until the end of summer (with the exception of adhesives if needed). When I decided to do this I think it helped me kick start myself into all of the projects I have been wanting to complete. I have a box of pictures that originally went with me on my scrapbooking retreat last March, and since Sunday I have been randomly picking pictures out to scrapbook. It has been great, I don't feel like I am in a rut and have not been getting tired of scrapbooking one "event". Wish me luck on getting a lot done the next few months.

No comments:

Blog Archive