We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm alive...so alive

This week has been a huge waste. I have been sick with the stomach flu all week, and now I am back to work. The only thing accomplished by being sick was getting caught up on sleep, and I finally watched the Grey's Anatomy episodes that were waiting on the DVR.
Will report more after this weekend. T, myself and a bunch of girls are going down to Seattle for dinner, Cosmos, and a little movie we know as "Sex in the City". New York better watch out, Seattle girls are in the house!!!

2 comments:

rose said...

did you watch the grey's finale!?!

altogether now...

"poor rose...."

:)

Jenny + Mark = Love said...

I did and was pleased with the ending...although not going to hold my breath.

Blog Archive