We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

it's been "sew" long




I completely forgot about blog world! It started the night I went to Rose's house to sew. I got all excited about finishing up my Amy Butler Barcelona layered skirt ( you can view the pattern here) , then we had the crazy psycho NON-SPRING weather happen and my body got tricked in to thinking it was winter. After that happened, I felt like I immediately wanted to dive into the next sewing project, a super cute "apron overlay" which can also be seen at the above link.

My cat Smokey loves that the sewing machine is out. Mark says she just loves laying on the table by the window, but I know she secretly wants to sew with me. She better watch out, or I might "accidently" run the machine real fast and scare a couple more lives out of her.

No comments:

Blog Archive