We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, March 14, 2008

television, movies, oh my!

Tommorow (technically today I guess) the girls and I are going with two other families from school to see Horton Hears a Who . We are all pretty excited to see this movie, especially because we don't go to the theater that often. We love Dr. Seuss, and I am so excited to see how they bring the book to life.
I am up this late because I just watched the last Celebrity Rehab and then the reunion show. I was actually surprised at how many have stayed sober. It feels a little like you are cheering on a cousin or something when you watch it. I love Dr. Drew Pinsky! Mark says he is still on Loveline which is on a local radio station here in the Seattle area (107.7 the end).
Another show I want to call attention to is one that I think my friend Rosarita would be awesome at. I really want her to be on this show because I think she would kick butt! The show is called Don't Forget the Lyrics . Mark and I were sitting down to watch The Simpson's Movie (yes, we are months behind) and that show happened to be on. We watched it for a few minutes. It is kind of fun, if you don't have more pressing television to watch. But we do know that Rose would be great at it! By the way, we thought the Simpson's Movie was pretty funny. Not a bad deal for $10 at Target.

1 comment:

rose said...

that sounds like a show meant for me!
as long as *country music* isn't a category :)

Blog Archive