We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

back from the dead

This weekend was so much fun on the scrapbooking retreat. The weather was gorgeous, the girls were awesome, and we accomplished a lot. I would have loved to have stayed one more day. When I muster up the energy to go unpack my "U-haul" of scrapbooking items, I will take pictures of some of the pages I scrapped. My one regret is not taking pictures of what other people scrapped because there were some awesome layouts done by my fellow girlfriends.
Darci brought her Cricut machine, and although I did not use it, I want one. She used it a ton, as well as Tina. I think it would be well worth the money to have one, and not have the frustration of running out of alphabet stickers that you need!
Thanks girls. I really neeeded this weekend away to relax, eat good, and have fun. My kids had a great weekend too and they actually missed me " a ton" they said! Now Molly wants to have a birthday retreat at Uncle Jamie's cabin.

1 comment:

rose said...

i had fun too!
glad you are back :)

Blog Archive