We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

chaos at our place

Today we made a decision to give the girls their own rooms. I basically said, it's now or never, because they will be gone this next weekend to the grandparents and then Uncle Keith and Auntie Carla on Sat. night. This will give me lots of time to get this enormous project underway. Plus spring break is coming up and I want to have everyone moved by the end of spring break. Don't laugh, because we knocked a bunch of it out today already, much to my surprise.
I am also underway with the mixtapes, just making some final decisions and then it is GO TIME.
I can't wait to get miss Hayley moved, I think I am going to paint one wall in her room a bright yellow. We picked up a new quilt for her today on sale at Target. It is rainbow striped. She loves it, and Mark will be happy to know that I have sold the two Pottery Barn duvet covers and synthetic down comforters that go inside. He hates them with a passion, because they don't stay straight. I don't mind it, but hey, it's a new room and Hayley wanted to change. She is getting so grown up. Little sis will now get bunk beds, one bed for her, one for the plethora of stuffed animals. Hayley is going to move out of the loft bed and into a cutie pie little antique twin bed.
I wish it was a trundle, but when she has friends over it won't kill them to sleep on the floor!
Anyways, I am not dead, just shoulder deep in stuff everywhere. So don't be alarmed at my break from blogging!
Happy St. Patricks day tommorow.

2 comments:

rose said...

uh... last i checked you had three bedrooms :)
where are you putting all the scrapbooking stuff? are you moving your bedroom to the big room?

Kelley said...

Nice to see you blogging again! Now I have one more to read.

Blog Archive