We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

y2k what?

Are we really almost to 2008? This year was so much fun that it literally flew by. Mark started a "new job" , we moved, my TOTALLY RAD friends threw me the best 80's birthday party, we went to Las Vegas to celebrate our 10th anniversary, my brother got engaged, the kids have been having their best school year so far, and today I believe I got the perfect hairdo for me!

I hope everyone has had a lot of fun, and accomplished what you wanted for 2007. There is always more to be done, but I feel pretty satisfied and it is probably the first year I can say that!

We are thankful for all of the good friends and family we have. I hope every year my friends will sing "rock you like a hurricane" instead of happy birthday because that was really the best.

I can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for us, one things for sure ...we aren't having any big worries like that silly y2k thing! All we have to worry about is not making fools of ourselves at Rosies new years bash. Lemon drops, here I come.

Oh and one more thing. You must check out Kelly McCalebs blog at my happy little life. She makes the cutest stuff that she sells in her etsy shop. Plus her blog is so much fun to read and very pleasing to the eye. Check it out!

1 comment:

rose said...

here is what 2008 means to me:

15 years since high school graduation.
10 years since college graduation.
10 years working at f&h.

ya might as well plaster a big L on my forehead while your at it.

wah-wahhhhhhhhhh.

Blog Archive