We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jim Gaffigan and the mojito's ugly cousin



Last Saturday some friends and I went to dinner at the Palomino in Seattle. Rose and I hit the bar there at about 3-ish and let's just say that by the time we headed over into the restaraunt, the bartender was calling me "hole in the lips". I do love my lemon drops, but hate the glasses they come in, because they are top heavy-plus the bartender did not sugar it right so the sugar was sliding down the outside of the glass making a huge sticky yucky mess!

Dinner was great until I decided to switch it up a bit and ordered a mint julep, which was disgusting. Thus becoming better known as "the mojito's ugly cousin" (see picture).

We did however have a great time watching our favorite comedian. And the best part of all? We got to meet Jim Gaffigan after the show! It was a great time, with good friends. When can we do it again?

No comments:

Blog Archive