We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, November 12, 2007

crafty girls




Today we spent some time making christmas ornaments and I finished our camping scrapbook! I was also able to get three pages done in Hayley's school scrapbook, so I feel it was a pretty productive day.


I bought cheap glass ornaments at Michaels, we covered them in glittering glue and then dipped them in diamond dust. All can be purchased at Michaels. Here's a picture of the end result. It even tired out our kitty (as you can see) and she had to pass out in front of the fireplace!


I can't wait to get the sewing maching back from the shop, so I can start on my gifts for christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive